Looking for Alaska is a good book. I haven't gotten to far in the book because I just started it so far Don't know why its called looking for Alaska. So far whats happened is the main character gets sent to his dads old boarding school. This boarding school is crazy the "good" kids are acting like thugs but there being nice to him there showing him around and introducing him. So far i like the book but it looks like something big is going to happen.
This book has a lot of themes good, bad, evil, hate and a lot more. The main character is starting to become a thug he used to be a good kid now he is drinking and smoking at a young age and doing other stuff I wont list. The sad thing is this does not only happen in the book it happens with real life to and that is crazy the teens or kids are doing this. If i was in the main characters shoes I would not give into peer pressure and just live a clean life. I recommend this book to teens and adults.
No comments:
Post a Comment