Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dilemma study

   the topic that I chose was child abuse. Child abuse is a problem because not only can it lead to deformities and mental issues it can also influence them to do it to there kids. The way I think they should stop this is by putting stricter laws and letting children a louder voice because the adults could deny everything and they might believe them. The approach I an taking is the common good approach. the good thing is I am not alone there are laws that can put you in jail for years as punishment if you hurt your child.
   Child abuse is a terrible thing it influenced your child to hurt other people if you do something wrong so if you hit your child think it over before you hit him think it over or just tell him with words that he did something wrong and should be corrected. Child abuse is a terrible thing don't let it happen to your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment