I have been reading the book the Hunger Games it is a long book. Recently I have noticed a connection with the book and our ELA classes. Today in class we talked about freedom and I remembered my book and I noticed that they have almost no freedom in the book. In the book it looks like there being pushed around by the capital. The capital tells then everyone must be there for the choosing for the Hunger Games because they might get chosen and the people have to obey so in the book there is little freedom.
Later in the book when Rue dies which is really sad there's a huge fight between the district that's Rues from and the capital. If they have stood up for there freedom earlier that might have not happened to the district or the capitol. I noticed something new I noticed that if you have no freedom it makes you someones slave in the book there all slaves they all here a command from the capitol and they obey without any hassle. I don't think that they care they have no freedom unless there safe. Its sad that some people don't have any freedom. I hope one day that can change.
I understand how freedom fit with this ki d of story and how it would fit through at the whole story, saying that the book is about freedom and how they are at war to become there own person.
ReplyDelete