I am almost done with the book and so much has happened. Miles the main character I say has not change that much or the little from when he first arrived at this school. He has changed into such a bad person. He is smoking and hanging out with the wrong people. he almost got killed at one point for hanging out with them. He is not entirely bad he pays attention in his classes and doesn't ditch and listens to the adults at the school.
This book is really good. I feel that something bad is going to happen to him. a lot of bad things have happened to him in this camp like he almost got killed. Another bad thing that happened to him was that on his first date he went to a basket ball game came in ok came out with a concussion. The thing i am trying to say is that the main character has a lot of bad luck. I would recommend this book to teens and adults because it has some content which is not suggestible for kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment