Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ghostopolis

   I have start reading the book Ghostopolis. The beginning of the book reveals so much. They give you the problem the main character is facing they introduce the characters and more. What this book is about is a boy who has a sickness and has went to a lot of doctors and they say he is going to die and there is no cure to his sickness. That is one of the problems the main character.
   If you want to know more read the book he gets into a bigger problem. Garth is in a very tough place he doesn't have much time to live and he is just a kid and he cant do anything about it. Garth is saying to his mom i am going to die anyway so why do you keep trying and this scares his mom because she loves her son and doesn't want him to die. If i was in Garth's place I don't know what I would do

1 comment:

  1. I read this book and it's chose this book it had a great beginning and a totally gepreat ending I, understood this book preaty well.

    ReplyDelete