Thursday, May 17, 2012

Catching Fire

 I am in the middle of  the second book continuing the Hunger Games. Its been quite interesting but i say the first book was better. This book is like the winning round hunger games. For those of you who don't know hunger games is a tradition they do by taking one male and one female tribute and they fight until there is only one left. that really cruel and they do this not mostly for tradition but for entertainment. So the main character of the book is Katniss and Peeta is like the secondary main character and they both have to compete in the winners round of the hunger games.
   I must say this book is very harsh. I winder where the author of these books got here inspiration for these cruel books. If i was in this book I probably would be the first to be killed. I wonder if Katniss has the feeling of being scared because she always looks so calm. I feel bad for Peeta he was an ordinary baker then all this happened to him. All this because they don't want anybody to overthrow the capitol that's sad. I recommend this books to teens because this book gets a little violent at some parts.

2 comments: