Having a blog and blogging about books have been a good experience. Some days I would want to blog on some certain days and on some other days I would just dread blogging probably because I was forced. I have learned how to think about how I would feel in the main characters shoes and I would know more about the character by blogging about it. I also learned how other people would react to there book and how they think the book is.
Writing a blog is different from writing in a notebook. One reason is you can write with out a pencil and using a keyboard is a lot easier than writing with a pencil. Blogging is also different from writing than a note book you can add to your blog post on any computer and with a note book you can only access your writing if you have your notebook. The best thing about blog you cant lose any of your work unless you delete it or you forgot your password. Writing on you blog is a lot more different than writing in a notebook.
I benefited from blogging by being able to blog anywhere with internet and you can save your work and continued from where you left off. I also beifted because I got to see how other people reacted to there books and when they commented how they think the other blog post are. I also benefited because I got to share my opinion and how I thought things thing should be. I really benefited from blogging.
I kind of think that some teens do abuse there online freedom. A person can be completely different on the internet than in person. I think people do that because they cant see the person there talking to reaction and they cant physically harm them. Some teens use cyber bullying and that is one of the reason the teens abuse the Internets freedom. Not all teens abuse the internet they can use it for homework and you can use it to help change the world. Some teens abuse the internet and some use it wisely.
So in conclusion this blog was good and bad. there were some weeks I wouldn't feel like blogging. I found out that blogging hard thing to keep up with and takes commitment and keeps you busy. Having a blog can be fun because you can see how pepole like the book there reading. The worst thing I hated to blog is that you were forced to read and sometimes you want to read and sometimes you don't. So the main point is that blog was an interesting experience and wasn't good and wasn't bad I am going to miss the 8th grade.
No comments:
Post a Comment