Monday, March 26, 2012

How Its Works

   This book is a different then other books it shows you the inside of cars trains and other complicated stuff that we use everyday. It show how its made they show a picture then label it with the pieces names. its a very interesting book it must of took them hours of research in order to have made this book. I was amazed at this book and how they explained  it with a lot of detail.
   I am very amazed by this book it is very cool. It has a lot of detail and it explains easily so anyone can understand and tells you what the item or pieces do. I was bored one day and decided to read this book now i am interested in these kind of books. I would recommend this book to any one who is bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment