Thursday, April 26, 2012

Guinness Book Of World Records 2012

    This is not a normal book. This book tells you world records people break and some of these records are absolutely amazing and incredible.One was really amazing it said that these people were sleeping on a nail be on top of each other. That really must have hurt afterwards. I was amazed at some of these records. there was a dog that sold for over a millon dollars to a Chinese multimillionaire.
   Some of these records are not made by humans and they are still unbelievable. There was a dog that its bark is so loud it is almost the same sound as a whole gang of dogs. Another fact there is a cat that has robot legs and this is the first cat to ever get a bionic leg. I was amazed when i heard this fact. Some of these facts where so unrealistic i would have not believed them if i had not seen the picture next to them. I would like to set or break a world record.

No comments:

Post a Comment