I have started to read the diary of a wimpy kid series again and Greg is getting himself into trouble. I am amazed at his terrible luck. He is always at the wrong place at the wrong time. There are two sides of this story you see it both in his parents side and his side. Greg is trying not to get into trouble but his parents usually misunderstand him.
This story takes place all over his neighborhood. his neighborhood is pretty simple it has a park school houses the typical stuff nearby. He knows his neighborhood very well. He never seems to get lost in these books. everyone that lives around the neighborhood knows it well.
If i were Greg i would be very nervous my father is threatening me with military school. I say that's a little big punishment over something that you might have done when you were young. I wonder if his dad was a good boy and followed all the rules or is he just a mean father.
This book is great. This book is also very funny. this book will leave you in stitches and make you want more. if you don't laugh even a little you are apparently sick. I recommend this book to anybody that loves comedy.
No comments:
Post a Comment