Monday, February 6, 2012
oreo
In the book Oreo there is a really fat and smart kid and every day his mom gives him lunch a sandwich juice and Oreos and one day at lunch he found out his Oreos were not there. He thought that his mom forgot he asked his mom and she said she gave it to him in lunch. The next day he sees her put the Oreos in his lunch bag and he took it to school. He left it out and after that class the Oreos were gone . He really wanted to catch the culprit so the next day he made a trap a punching glove that punches if someone opens the lunch boxes and that failed to and so a mystery starts. This book is funny with mystery and if I was in the main character shoes I would go to desperate measures to if someone stole my Oreos. This book is very humorous I would recommend this book to anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment